The 2023 DRA Convention
When: January 23-26, 2023
Where: Coeur d’Alene Resort in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho
Convention Speaker brought to you by the Dude Ranch Foundation
Living with Fire: Strategies for Success in a Fiery World
Tuesday, January 24th at 1:15 to 2:15 PM
Frank Carroll served across the Western United States on wilderness fire crews, as a Hotshot squad boss, as crew boss, as a helicopter manager for a major national park, and for 11 years on the command and general staff of a Type 1 Incident Team.
Frank now leads forestry and fire professionals in wildfire forensics and impact assessments. The PFMc Team analyses the conduct of fire suppression strategies and tactics, fire effects, fire costs, and wildfire impacts to help private landowners, municipalities, and utilities recover damages from wildfire.
Carroll prepares wildfire mitigation and prevention plans for clients across the West and is an expert consultant on wildfire prevention and mitigation.
We are looking forward to seeing all of you at this year’s convention and wanted to give a special shout out to our corporate members who will be sharing their wares, services, and knowledge during the vendor portion of the convention. We do encourage you to stop by their booths.
- AGRI-Best Feeds – Tod Daniels
- Antigua Apparel – Bill Miller
- Buckaroo Brew – Mark Edmead
- Carroll Companies – Emily DuVarney
- Duderanches.com – Dean Ruffing
- Durango Boots – Erin DeLong
- InsideOut Solutions – Patricia McCauley
- Kimes Ranch Jeans – Bill Miller
- Knotty Girlz – Asriel Lynn
- Liquid Spark Media & Marketing – Julie Thorner
- Mattress Firm Commercial Division
- M & F Western Products – Carla Ahern
- Montana Silversmiths – Susan Brownell
- MT Wild Rags – Brandi Iverson
- Path Payments – Adam Callaway
- Plainscraft Covered Wagons – Dennis Steinman
- Praxis Ranch Consulting – Rob Korte
- Romeo Bravo Software – Paul Roberts
- SB Value – Trip Wheeler
- Sysco – Justin Brown
- Tempercraft – Kevin Vella
- Western Insights Media – Katie Schrock